Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Prom







Would like to give a BIG thank you to Lestari for assisting with my prom makeup and sorry for rushing you needlessly. I think I almost didn't recognise myself with the olive eyeshadow, yellow gown and all=P. Strangely enough, I didn't feel extremely excited about the whole affair in the morning. Cabbed there with Joanna and Charmaine, all of us clad in pretty clothes and baubles, faces caked in make-up. Charmaine looked especially pretty, with the tiara, curls and Goth Lolita dressing. When I arrived there, familiar faces were rendered scarcely recognisable, probably due to the makeup, hairdos and exquisitely beautiful apparel. Think I looked quite nice that night =P. I hardly paid any attention to the programme, partly due to the annoying emcee-ing, and wandered the ball room taking photos. Narcisstic as it may sound, that's what Prom is about. After loads of camwhoring and a little dining in between, the event finally came to a close. For the first time, I went to Chijmes with some of my 3Q buddies and Joanna to chill out, before my dad gave CT, Joanna a lift and sent me home. Some photos are below and the rest are on facebook. Guess I'm still seeing white spots from all the camera flashes =P

No comments: