Saturday, September 16, 2006

20 things about moi

Time to do this.
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they’ve gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are.

Here goes...

1. The 2nd time I went clubbing, I lost my IC.
2. I first touched alcohol when I was 14.
3. I have stalked someone I had a crush on before.
4. I cycled to East Coast Park from my house in Choa Chu Kang in Secondary 4.
5. I read more than 300 books a year.
6. I fancy myself as an explorer of places which is why I like to cycle aimlessly.
7. I sing in the shower.
8. I can sing certain French songs with perfect pronunciation despite not
having learnt the language.
9. I have smoked before because I was utterly depressed.
10. I have once thought of killing a relative.
11. I wish my eyes were mismatched, one emerald, one azure to be specific
12. I love eating Parmesean cheese by itself
13. I slept without clothes on before (NO other connotations here, thank you)
14. I have three of the "One Ring", bought when the LOTR exhibition came to
Singapore.
15. I sometimes feel a fleeting sadness at the fact I will never know all there is to
in this world.
16. When I was four-ish, I used to love saying "Hello" to animals.
17. I like observing people going about with their own business from afar,
without being noticed.
18. I had a penchant for the taste for fruit-flavored toothpaste in kindergarten.
19. I have attempted to write books but never got past the second chapters.
20. I have contemplated being rude to a teacher just to guage her reaction.

3 comments:

alicia said...

hmm...the 5 false things are:
8. I can sing certain French songs with perfect pronunciation despite not
having learnt the language.
6. I fancy myself as an explorer of places which is why I like to cycle aimlessly.
9. I have smoked before because I was utterly depressed.
11. I wish my eyes were mismatched, one emerald, one azure to be specific
14. I have three of the "One Ring", bought when the LOTR exhibition came to Singapore.

Jingyi
How correct or how wrong am I?

Anonymous said...

i bet

9. I have smoked before because I was utterly depressed.

is true.

Anonymous said...

The first 5.