Thursday, September 28, 2006

Promos

It's the 4th day into the battle and Chemistry is the last of the week. Seems almost as though RJ is desperate for us to promote and with the standard of the papers, I don't think there'll be much moderation needed. That said, I'm confident I'll promote although acing all my papers is a different issue altogether. I can't help wondering if the A Level questions are as easy or perhaps RJ has been bombarding us with so many killer chemistry questions that we've become desensitised. Lol. Was half-expecting some 20 mark Elucidation Question (Deduce the Strutures of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H....Z...ok overkill...) to appear but it never did. Think I'll slack off for a while first before mugging Biology (Nope, the end though nigh, is not yet here) later at night. All the best people!

No comments: