Saturday, September 30, 2006

Scholarship Test

Took the Integrated Programmes Scholarship Test in the morn. It's funny how the linguistics section was even easier than the GEP test I had done before, no kidding. And that was WAAAYY back in P3. Finished those sections with more than half the time to spare. As it progressed to the arithmethic and spatial ability ones, the number of questions increased and the time either remained constant or decreased. Called into play my "snap judgement" ability and managed to complete all the questions. I do hope I get it; its not a nice feeling knowing your dad, and sole breadwinner at least in my family, forks out 200 plus dollars a month for your school fees.
After the test, went to explore Bishan Library for the first time with Puva and Priya. Scoured the place for some thrilling fantasy reads and came away satisfied with my haul of 7 books.
Later today, my condo was holding Mid-autumn festival celebrations. Food booths, guessing of Chinese riddles, tea appreciation, acrobat shows, singing and bian lian performances were some of the items lined up. I didn't want to jostle with the crowd below and besides most of my friends were absent =(. So I stood at the window and feasted my eyes upon the spread of lights and people below me.

No comments: