Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fencing at Jul's Salle

Her salle is cool! They have air-con (HAHA!) and GTA, my all time favourite game. I did the three step lunge drill with Faii and ended up getting owned. Got many mini lectures from Henry and understood, not for the first time, my distance sucked. So do a lot of other fencing basics of mine but oh wells...
I fenced with an epeeist and LOST 5-3!!! Now, JX won't pay for Asian Schools but what the heck, its an excuse! I fenced with a foilist and won 5-0 but he still won't pay anyway! RAWR...JX I will spank you with my sabre blade!
Reub and Faii fenced and Faii lost 7-15. Later, Faii fenced him again and beat him. Juliana fenced them both and owned them and I fenced them both too and got owned. Things happen in pairs! Lost to Reub and Faii about 6-15 to both and the nifty beat blade trick can work rather nicely sometimes!
I fenced Juliana and Henry (he used to fenced sabre!) and got owned by Juliana even worse. Henry let me score some hits on him and the final score was 14-15 (me). He was a lot harder on the guys whom he fenced prior to that and there was more ownage. Terence fenced Henry and we sat around a bit, drinking water, listening to Faii play the piano and talking. Terence stopped fencing and we gossiped, no sorry, talked some more.
Walked with Terence to the RTC bus stop and chatted till my 190 came.

No comments: