Monday, February 19, 2007

Steamboat at Jeremy's










When I reached Jeremy's place, the first thing I did was to head to the kitchen to check out how things were coming along. The spicy tang of Weilu's secret Chongqing recipe flooded my nostrils while the chopping sounds of Philana working on the meat filled my ears. Tried to make myself useful but my incompetence proved too much for Philana to take and she volunteered to wash and cut the vegetables.




Was quite ravenous by the time the steamboat or teppan yakki in my case (cannot take spicy stuff :( ) began so it was an eating spree for me! Black pepper fish, mushrooms, beef, fishcake, vegetables, more fish...Mmmm! I can feel myself ballooning :(... To add to the spread, there were love letters, kueh, pineapple tarts, pizza biscuits and ice-cream as well! Helped to clean up the unsightly leftovers; don't feel I'm so useless anymore ;).






Didn't feel like playing mahjong so I went to the lounge (seriously cool place with loads and loads of alcohol *swoons*) to play DDR, popping in and out occasionally to watch the mahjong folks. Left at about 11 with CT, sated and happy!

No comments: