Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lateral thinking

Chemistry lecture was rather interesting. Instead of Mr Wong going on and on about organic chemistry or wtv, we watched a video which had methylene blue chemical clocks and cryogenics in it. I didn't fall asleep unlike in Maths Lecture where I was knocked out 5 minutes into it. Grabbed the wall seat so I could lean on the wall for support. Don't like putting my head on the desk; it strains my neck unnecessarily. GP lessons was fun! We had a competition to solve lateral thinking puzzles and in the end, we beat 3S 4-2. I guess Miss Soh is never going to hear the end of it from Mr Lee =P. Kudos to Sei Kiat and Jun How for solving the questions! The catch with lateral thinking questions is that there can be a myriad of possible explanations to fit the given scenario. So its partly up to luck as well.

No comments: