Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MacRitchie Reservoir Trail

Although the PSI was low, the trail was a lot less enjoyable then it could have been becasue sleep deprivation rendered me with the consciousness of a drug addict on OD. There was chartered bus given the proximity of the reservoir to RJC, so we had to endure a not-that-long but still uneventful enough walk to and fro. I didn't really managed to see many of the species in close detail but not that I cared too much about it; most of the specimens were plants (not remotely exciting). I had more fun gazing at the tilapias in the muddy shallows and the lazy tortoises basking in the sun. Mr Chan was an informative guide and his little tidbits of triva probably saved me from sleepwalking altogether. We didn't finish the trail since it was blocked by a fallen log and thus retraced our steps instead. Took a couple of photos but none of them nice enough to warrant posting up here.

No comments: