Monday, August 14, 2006

Windy Day

Extremely windy day today. Was sitting at the tables on the ground floor and my unruly hair was snapping back and forth to the relentless tugs of the playful breeze. Female classmates were trying hard to keep decent (not to do a Marilyn Monroe, which means keeping your skirt down) and male classmates were trying equally hard not to stare (ok kidding here =P). I swear if its this windy on the bottom level, you can practically test a car on the 7th floor.
I think the wind made CT a little high. When I commented that there was too much "feng" and too little "shui" at our present location, she went "Here is the shui" and I got a splash of water in my face. Splutter, splutter, blink, blink. Since the magnanimous, benevolent, epitome of kindness me was in a good mood, I didn't kill her :).

No comments: