Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Class Chalet: The Arrival

A Chronological Account

Day 1

The chalet was nice, big and spacious! Extremely conducive for noise making and tom-foolery! It was more of a group chalet as only Kang Rui, Ching Ting, Philana, Jung, Jun How and me were present. We alternated from playing bridge to watching TV to bumming on the king size bed while the laptop hoggers shot aliens and exercised their fingers with O2 Jam. Later, Pam and Kaye came, bringing with them, more glorious food (Packets of Instant Mee and M & Ms)! We watched TV for a bit before watching "My Sassy Girl" on Jung's laptop. It was pretty funny but the sleepy me couldn't quite take it and so went to crash. I realised how thin the chalet walls were when I slept in the furthest bedroom with the door shut and I could hear the characters speaking as clearly as though they were in the same room. Woke up in the evening to the smell of boiled instant mee and clearly, it was dinner time! Played more bridge, watched more TV and I decided to make up for the lack of house work I do; I washed most of the dishes! Pam, Kaye and Jung left later in the night so the remaining 5 of us bummed on the bed, getting into mini-pillow fights, playing Truth or Dare and talking about anything under the sun. Phil got really zonked halfway and went to bed and I followed suit shortly after. The 3 of them played Monopoly an made such racket that Phil shooed them out of the room with a gracefully raised index finger. While we were slumbering, they went to Changi Village and that is all I can say because I did not go with them and so I will let the pictures speak for me :).

What They Did


Romantic Sunrise....

No comments: