Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fencing Chalet

Day 1 or 3 depending on how you look at it

At 7 ish, the mahjong khakis were still awake, not that they actually slept though. They left in Pet's car and there were only 3 people left. Kaye, Pok and me settled for a snooze and for the first time in several days, we had a truly quiet moment. I told Kaye and Pok to go off at 12-ish if they wanted to since Darren said he would come at 2. As it turned out, I spent 2 and a half hours watching a mind-numbing mixture of Kids Central cack and Channel NewsAsia. No wonder they say kids have no creativity these days... A tirade of doorbell rings heralded the arrival of Terence and JX. I had some zzzz time again while they went to the Yatch Club to attempt to steal a boat (not kidding here). Was roused by some loud tapping on the window and guess WHO? It was JX and Terence. Darren came at FOUR and together we watched more Guiness Book of Records. Before that, I showed him the kitchen which smelt as though someone or something died inside. In case you wonder why the turnout was so dismal, it was cus not many people knew about it. In fact, the turnout was so dismal I didn't bother to take photos. Took bus to Tampines Mall and along the way, everyone save me was plagued by Alvin's phone calls and queries. Maybe he was trying to set a world record for most number of phone calls in an hour. Dined at Aijisen and was disturbed verbally by almost everyone excluding Darren. Even two small kids sitting to the tables front and behind had to join in. But JX stole the toy car of one for a moment :P. Played air hockey and decided I really suck at arcade games. Felt lethargic and oddly melancholic hence I left the arcade bunch for home.

No comments: