Thursday, November 30, 2006

To IMM

At 1, went to Raffles Place to watch Nava and her friends just finish lunch. Got introduced to some of them, XH's boyfriend included =P. We proceeded to Marks and Spencers to disturb one of Nava's classmates who was working there. After many women's lingerie and men's underwear jokes, Nava and me saw them off at the MRT and stopped at Starbucks for a drink, while we waited for Nadiah. Not only did I accquire the wrong beverage, I think I was conned into paying FIVE TWENTY for what tastes like lukewarm Milo dinosaur. Someday, I will open up a cafe called SCAMBUCKS and give my concoctions exotic names like Expresso Latte Chocolate when in truth, it is merely Milo with foam. Had some girly talk with Nava till Nadiah came and we trained to Jurong East Station. We all got annoyed with waiting for the eternity to arrive shuttle bus and walked there instead. Drank mushroom soup as Nadiah and Nava enjoyed tauhu goreng and some char siu mee dish. Shopped for a bit before heading to Secret Recipes to eat salad which I shared with Nadiah. And I think I got scammed again. Mayhap I should start learning how to prepare and cook my own dishes. Was going to walk to the bus-stop with them when we noticed it was pouring outside. Nadiah kindly showed me to the shuttle bus pick up point and I waited for another 45 minutes before the JE bus came. Ironically enough, the buses to Clementi and Boon Lay came before it.

1 comment:

longantree said...

Can list some of the jokes? Share the joy of laughter! (And the embarrassment if...)