Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blog Idiot

Generally uneventful day. Woke up late cus of sleeping at 2 the night before. Am such a pig when it comes to sleeping, had a 2 hour nap later in the day = P. Read some fantasy books then tried to study Maths. Just read through the notes and attempted some questions. Bloody GC outta battery again (NO! Not because I play Tetris or Snake on it). Chatted to Eug later in the evening about random nonsense. Many thanks for patiently helping me with my blog layout. An unsaavy IT-idiot like me would never have figured it out otherwise. And thanks for Bailey's too. I'll get you a bottle when I come of age in say....about 2 years :):):). So here I am blogging and surfing the net aimlessly... Do I hear some people yelling "GOAL". Guess I better go watch 22 men running after a ball (for those who are unable to get the reference, WORLD CUP!!!)..

No comments: