Monday, July 17, 2006

An oily PE lesson

I would much rather have played a game of bball or floorball, despite my dislike for it, but NO..they had to to give us a lesson on sports massage. The demonstration by the PE teacher was already highly amusing; Gina was alternately giggling and squealing in pain from the pressure she was applying. I thought that the sensual way her dextrous fingers travelled up Gina's thigh was rather..artistic (open to many intepretations :) ). OK nvm... To our mortification, the PE teacher told us that we had to find a partner to perfom the massage procedure on us. Feeling a little tired so I lay down and let Shu Yi treat me first. The moment she began slathering the aromatic oil on my legs I was captured by a paroxysm of uncontrollable giggles. Yes, maybe I not only have funny bones, but funny muscles too :P. We decided beforehand to massage on leg only so we would spend less time washing it off. The massage wasn't too bad, but I was't greatly refreshed or revitalised by it. Sleep, not massage, works wonders for me. When it was Shu Yi's turn, she too was sent into a fit of laughter by my nimble strokes. Think I hit her legs a little too hard for the chopping motions though :S. By the time all of us were done, the dance studio floor was pretty much coated with oil. Then the next bombshell, "We don't want the dancers to slip and fall during practice so can you wipe up the oil with your socks?" EWWWWW.... Floorball anytime man, seriously :)

No comments: