Wednesday, January 03, 2007

And so it begins

I couldn't sleep for almost 2 hours last night. Tossing and tuning in my bed, occasionally registering the beep that marked the passing of an hour, my mind constantly wandered to those thoughts of him and the trace of bitterness and longing which infuses them makes me feel pathetic. As much as I don't like to admit it, I am jealous and disappointed, although I have no right to be.

Saudade... Maybe part of desiring something is knowing that it is possibly unattainable.

Felt the aftermath of yesterday's insomnia acutely around noon; my knees were actually trembling slightly with exhaustion. School was ok, I didn't bank on lessons to begin immediatly but RJ is RJ afterall. Was glad to meet up with Shu Yi, CT, Wei Lu and Philana and we shared out stories of our holidays over tutorials and recess. Skipped IHC because I was so damn tired; surviving on 2 hours of sleep is a mean feat and I thank Mr Sia for letting us off for PE. I managed to catch a bit of the Orientation storyline without getting caught by the PE teachers. Charmaine REALLY fits the bill of Misa Misa =P!

No comments: