Sunday, January 14, 2007

Novices Fencing Championships

Where seeds of dreams are born, wither and at last, die...
Where the tree of possibilities and its infinites what-ifs and maybes blossom into cold reality...
Where I clinched the bronze...

I want to extend a big thank you to my coach, David, for his guidance before the competition and during it. I'm really sorry we couldn't clinch the gold medal for him, thereby breaking his glittering (literally, haha) quadruple gold record. All the more the reason to fight for the gold medal frot eams =). I also want to thank my team-mates and all those who offered comfort, support and advice. It was morale-boosting and gave me the confidence to last to the semi-finals. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't be there all of you guys, and for that, I apologise.
I think I speak for us all, when I say all of us tried our best
On a positive note, training at Clementi begins tomorrow.

No comments: