Monday, January 29, 2007

MT Dance Prac

Since I had much time to burn till the 5.00 JC talk commenced, I went for MT Dance Prac straight after PE. Chose to perform with the basketball and had Brian, my OG mate and Jenny in my group. It was a good choice cus I'm a psychomotor moron as mentioned in a long ago entry, and the ball group had the easiest moves to pull off. You can't exactly twirl a ball unlike with a floorball stick. The music was the adrenalin-rushing Mortal Combat! Techno to get all of us into the aggro KILL mood =). In the final scene, chaos descends as the dancers pair up to attack each other. several mock tussles with Zheng Jie over his tennis racket. I hope I can remember all my steps by Wed.
The Gryphon Programme about sports injuries and sportsmanship while largely soporific, possessed several illuminating moments. People left right up and down of me were in various states of unattentiveness. I lost count of the books, notes, tutorials I splayed in plain sight of the teachers on the tables. If they had to catch all those who were doing other things, 3/4 of the group would get into hot soup, me included =P. Oh well, RJ students never did like long talks ;)

No comments: