Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fencing Trials

Gah...my muscles still feel kinda achy from Clementi training. I should have stretched out instead of going home straight. Anyway...
Today, we held fencing trials for the J1s. Seriously imba gender ratio, roughly 4 guys to every girl. The J1 batch seems a lot fitter than we were >_<; I was going around looking at the scores of some of the girls and their scores were on the whole better than mine. But then again, we were more lax with the standards.
David gave us a debrief and told us all that we fenced very well, never mind the loss of the double golds. Must get gold for teams to make up for it although I can't say I relish the prosepct of being anchorwoman. As a reprieve from fencing, we and some of the J1s played a thrilling, adrenalin-rushing game of netball. My school uniform hampered my movements somewhat but it was still fun as hell running about the hall, scoring close goals and attempting to block the guys. I could feel the sweat soakig my uniform after a few minutes. Fencing camp games is so gonna be as fun as this or more still! On my part, shall collaborate with Darren to make the night walk as freaky as can be... Hehe =P

No comments: