Wednesday, January 10, 2007

CCA Feste

Just my luck to have 5 rounds of conditioning during PE before fencing for demonstration later. Everything went really smoothly; except that I got slightly annoyed at JX cus he was quite adamant that I fence, despite knowing that I was lethargic. On hindsight, which is 20/20 btw, it was for my own good. The bouts didn't exactly do much for my confidence for Novices though; I lost my bouts against Sun Lu (9-10) and Darren (13-15) by a close margin. After fencing, I went around trying to explain to the curious J1s the concept of fencing and the details of school trainings. Joanna actually managed to get ONE HUNDRED people to sign up, thus fufilling David's impossible request. And 100 people signing up, means about 50 turning up for trials, hence answering Mr Teo's prayers. Lol. Charmaine's star power certainly helped to entice many J1 guys =P. Clearly, joining storyline for Orientation is a direct pathway to instant fame and popularity. If you're as cute as Charmaine that is =P.

No comments: